Are you looking to measure your ring size at home, but just don’t know how? Simply follow our easy steps below to do it yourself and find the ring of your dreams.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE USING STRING
- Cut a piece of thin wire or non-stretchable string.
- Wrap the piece of wire or string around the finger where the ring will be worn, making sure it’s not too tight or too loose.
- Find the exact place where the wire or string completes the circle around your finger then use a marker to draw a line to mark the spot.
- To find the inner circumference of the ring, measure the “completed circle” piece of the wire or string with a ruler (in mm).
- Use the ring size guide to convert the inner circumference measurements to your ideal ring size.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE USING ANOTHER RING
If you already have a ring that fits well on your finger, you can determine your ring size by tracing the inner circumference of the ring with a very sharp pencil on a piece of paper. Measure the circle’s diameter in millimeters and find the corresponding size on the ring size chart.
WHERE CAN I GET MY RING SIZE MEASURED?
If you're still unsure about your ring size, Shimansky’s diamond experts will gladly help you find the perfect fit - visit a Shimansky store to have your ring size measured professionally.
SHOP THE CAPE TOWN RING HERE!